About Me

My photo
I am a biology teacher by day but a crazy triathlete and runner at all other times.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Allergies and Sinus infections

I have been sidlined twice this month due to allergy issues. I am on a 3 day non-exercise binge because of my allergies and a sinus infection. I have not felt well since Saturday when I was out on my bike with the extremely high levels of pollen. I am hoping to get out on my bike tomorrow and run in Freihofer's Run for Women on Saturday. (I know I have exciting plans, right?) I have not felt up to doing anything other than keeping my head on a pillow and listening to the TV (no, not watching - that hurts too much). You know you are not doing well when your students ask you why you came in to school and telling you that you should be at home. Usually, they don't notice if you are sick, hurt, or upset but when you are really sick, they notice. Maybe I will be able to sleep tonight instead of keeping myself awake because of coughing and stuffiness! I just want to train!!!!

No comments: