About Me

My photo
I am a biology teacher by day but a crazy triathlete and runner at all other times.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Almost time

The day is almost here. I am so excited. I finally had a mental breakthrough yesterday while looking at the Tupper Lake Tinman website. Because of my fueling issues, I was worried about the bike and run. I was reading about the support at the aid stations on the bike and got really excited. They have oranges, bananas, and pretzels at the aid stations. This is fantastic news. I am so excited. I CAN DO THIS!!! I CAN DO THIS!!!

Now, the weather report leaves less to be desired (rain showers, thunderstorms, and 70's) but I have PRed in the rain and it won't be too hot which is always a concern for me.

At this point, I am happy. I am excited. I am thrilled to be attempting to accomplish something that I never thought I could ever do but now I feel confident that I can do it.

3 days!!

No comments: