About Me

My photo
I am a biology teacher by day but a crazy triathlete and runner at all other times.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ohmmmmmmmmm

I would love to know what I actually look like during yoga. I was laughing at myself tonight and I couldn't even see all that I was doing. I am sure it had to be entertaining as I was scrunching my face up because I couldn't figure out where my body needed to be during the pose but trying so hard to figure it out, I was raising my leg out straight (it was supposed to be straight), my arm was up in the air, and I was balancing on my ear and my other hand next to my head. It had to be interesting looking. I also try so hard not to look at the others so that I can keep my balance but through my peripheral vision I can see others moving and I have to concentrate even harder to make sure I am working appropriately! It is fun and exciting every week!!!

No comments: