About Me

My photo
I am a biology teacher by day but a crazy triathlete and runner at all other times.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Foot Pain and bruising

I get attacked by a dog on Sunday on the ride. It got me enough to leave a bruise on my left ankle. It didn't penetrate the skin so I am ok. Yesterday at school, I ran into something with my right foot which really hurt. Today I went for a long run and my foot fall was a little off and my foot was a little sore but I didn't think anything of it until I took off my shoe and saw the bruising. Now my little toe and the surrounding area are a nice purple color and my whole foot is sore. Not sure if it was bruised before the run - I didn't look but now it is bruised. Why is the universe trying to hurt me? Icing and taking Advil tonight to make it feel better. Tomorrow is a biking day and Thursday is GHI Workforce Team Challenge. I am excited about the new course. Hopefully my feet and ankles will be better.

No comments: