About Me

My photo
I am a biology teacher by day but a crazy triathlete and runner at all other times.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cherry Blossom Update

I have been looking for other blogs on the Cherry Blossom 10 miler. I found a few with the same issues that I had - one actually said "I finally found Gatorade at mile 8." Thought that was interesting. Also, I guess they ran out of t-shirts this year as well - how did they do this??? We had to sign up a while ago and it sold out within a couple of hours so they knew exactly how many people were signed up to run.

How weird?!?!

One more addition to my previous post: There was a woman at around mile 9 with a sign that said "Free Lap Dance at the Finish". Thought this was funny/weird and felt I would share with everyone since that definitely didn't happen to me at the finish line. Not sure what that meant but whatever, runners are a weird group of people - maybe their fans are even more out there.

Also, my IT band is tight and sore. I am a little disappointed about that.

No comments: