About Me

My photo
I am a biology teacher by day but a crazy triathlete and runner at all other times.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Year, New Age! Goals for 2009

Since 2008 is coming to an end, I figured I would put up my goals for 2009. These are not resolutions but goals for my life for the year. This is a big year for me; I turn 30 on Jan 2 and I am doing an Ironman. How exciting!!! So here are my goals for the next year:

To stay healthy

To have a successful 1/2 IM (PR and feel mentally prepared) in preparation for IM LP

To finish IM LP (my first IM) upright and with a smile within the 17 hour time limit (who am I kidding, I will be smiling and crying all at the same time)

To PR in a fall marathon since I didn't do it this year

To save money so that Joe and I can go to Hawaii next year or go back to a Sandles resort in the Carribean or to take a cruise to somewhere tropical - we just want to take a big trip in the year 2010 after our second Ironman.

To live a happy, exciting, athletic life with my loving husband, family, and friends.

I hope everyone will have a fantastic 2009 with health and happiness! Enjoy the new year! But lets not rush into the summer months. I have a lot of training to do and am not ready for July to come yet!

No comments: