About Me

My photo
I am a biology teacher by day but a crazy triathlete and runner at all other times.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First day back

Work? What is that?? Well, I did it today. Here is my comments on last night and today:

6am is early.
Cats are loud at night.
Cars shouldn't be able to honk their horns at 2 in the morning!!
It was hot last night.
It was hot today
This bed is different from my bed at home, I mean the camp
Work clothes, what are those, I don't have any of those - I guess we had to go shopping.
Groceries?? We have to get those??? Too many options - the only Price Chopper in Lake Placid or the Grand Union in Elizabethtown makes life easier.
Constant access to a cell phone is weird
Internet, immediate access to the internet, that is great, or is it??
My name is no longer Kelly, I just get called by my last name.
Who are all of you people I haven't seen in 2 months??
Work?? I need to do this? I don't like to rush back into this work thing.
What is that thing that keeps talking to me in the living room - oh, it is the TV. Who knew it could be so bad and annoying.
News - there is something going on around the world??? I had no idea.
I am tired.

Ok. That is enough for today as my mental capacity has hit its limit for the day. Time to pack for yoga and running tomorrow. My first yoga class since June - I am really excited. That will be my favorite part of the day.

I know that several of you must think I have an easy life but wait until we really get into the school year. Then it just gets crazy busy with work during the day and planning at night especially now that I am teaching a new class and working on an independent study. Plus, working out to train for an Ironman should take away lots of time that I have left. Then I get stressed and tired. I am glad that I got my sleep in this summer. I am tired just thinking about grading research projects.

Time for bed. Good night.

No comments: